Saturday, October 13, 2012

* ( 24 Days till Election) Student Cartoons, Jokes, and Notes left on PK's desk over 25 years

PK: The Sentimentalist (?)

I wouldn't trade these cartoons and notes for a million dollars.  
They represent all the good times my students and I shared in class over the last 25 years. 

It took 4 hours to scan these items and put them on this blog. I became so involved in remembering my students and our  shared laughter, that the 4 hours flew by in what seemed like 5 minutes.

 I thank all my 3000 students for these wonderful, personal,  hand-made gifts. 

Press (Ctr. +) to enlarge.

Grant makes Mr. Keane "Pop my cork !"

Street Language Filter



PK standing in classroom door while students wait to exit like charging bulls.



(Lectern incorrectly called "Podium":Mr. Keane's Pet Peeve)
 Keane does "the can can"  to illustrate The Catcher in the Rye, while his "tree" wtaches silently.




The Wonderment of 3rd Block with Mr. Keane click (Ctrl. +) in order to enlarge cartoon text.





Freud Air : Mr. Keane's Crazy Plane (Eric threw this paper airplane at the end of class one day. It turned out to be a witty critique of  the Oedipal Complex, a ROT word for class. )






















No missiles! : My cousin has a glass eye !



No comments:

Post a Comment