Monday, October 22, 2012

* (15 Days till Election) PK' FADES OUT with his Dalmatians as Politicians Begin their Blitz with Two Weeks to Go



"PK" means 
Paul Keane 
and also 
Promises Kept.

I promised my UN-campaign would do the opposite  of ordinary campaigns.

Politicians ask for moneyI ask for none.
Politicians buy signs and ads: I buy none.
Politicians spend thousands: I spent $17.35.
Politicians try to please : I've offended.

Politicians blitz ads the final weeks:
I will fade out these final weeks.

It's all in your hands now.  I've done all I know how to do.  If you simply ask another voter to vote for me, that is all I ask.

This has been the best six months of my life thanks to the support and enthusiasm of my supporters.. I'll be 68 in December.  You make me feel 38 !

Many thanks.

Back to the Beginning Promises 

Five Months Ago:








No comments:

Post a Comment